Hey Bloggy friends!! So its been a while since an update, whoops. So what have I been up to the past month. Well let's see, I have been LOVING life. I seriously could not imagine a better school schedule. I love, love, love my classes. And in terms of how I'm spending my free time I have discovered I really love spin classes at Clubhaus and I've also rediscovered how much fun it is to hang out with my friends and not spend every waking moment studying or at a group meeting. Oh and did I mention how much I love football season, because I do. Pretty much life is great currently. I'm working on remembering that everyday in the moments that seem less than ideal. I have such a blessed life and I feel as if I have not been appreciative of that near as much as I should be so that has been my goal lately, I have been trying to see God's blessings in my life a little more each day. I definitely still struggle with it but I'm really trying to stop and notice the little things that I usually let pass me by without saying thanks for.



That's right the crew is loading up and we are headed to Dallas to do what we do best and CALL THOSE HOGS!! Wooo Pig Sooie!!
So as far as where I've been let's see...
I've been Two Steppin' at Yippie Chi O, Dylan and I had a repeat of sophomore year and had a blast.
I've been getting in touch with my inner jersey girl with the besties at The Shore function
I've been calling those Hogs in Fayetteville & Little Rock


& Now Where I'm Going....
This Weekend we are headed to

That's right the crew is loading up and we are headed to Dallas to do what we do best and CALL THOSE HOGS!! Wooo Pig Sooie!!
Well, I guess I'll wrap up this post. My happy moment for today was getting mail from my mom and grandma. I love getting mail and the card from my mom had the coolest quote that I'll have to post on here some other time :) Night night bloggy friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment