Thursday, March 3, 2011
Quick, Little Post
Hey friends! I figure I should try and do a quick little post before I fall asleep. Yes, I know it's only 10:30 but I have to work tomorrow, ha. The past couple of days have been so great. I love how my Tuesdays and Thursdays remind me I'm still in college and how I think I enjoy them even more since I'm so busy on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Today was one of those amazing spring days that make living through a Fayetteville winter well worth it. The weather was gorgeous so Meagan and I hit up Sonic and then headed to Wilson Park to walk and talk. It was so nice to catch up and catch a little sun in the process. To make the day even better I was grabbing dinner at Chi O when I saw Chan and Britt and we had a little impromptu trip to Orange Leaf. I haven't been there in forever and the yogurt was so so so good! The past couple of days I have been trying to take notice when people do nice little things and then pass them on in return to others. Earlier this week I needed to get my homework turned in to my teacher's box before 5:30 when my class started because I was going to be absent for the senior service and I happened to mention to Kara how I hoped I would have time to run over there on my lunch break that day and instead of me spending my how lunch break trekking it across campus she just took my assignment and dropped it off for me. Then yesterday, I ran into Walmart to buy one thing and they only had three lanes open each one fairly long with each person in line having a ton of groceries, so I got in the shortest of the long lines and the lady in front of me insisted that I go in front of her to check out. I know this is a really little thing, but I was tired, it was late and it just really put a smile on my face. Then today during class I was coughing up a lung due to the lovely little sinus infection I have and my teacher tossed me some cough drops. I know her main motive was to get to quit being such a distraction but I still found it super nice for her to dig through her bag to find me some. I know all of these are really small things but it reminds me to take the time to do the little things for people because they really do brighten their days, or I know they sure brightened mine. Well, I'm off to bed so sweet dreams blog friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment