Hey bloggy peeps! So tomorrow's the big day when Schuett is my special guest blogger. I guess I should introduce you to Schuett before she blognaps my blog tomorrow. Let's see where should I begin....I met Katie (that's Schuey's real name, well actually if we are going to get technical her real name is Katherine) during flag football season last year through B. Nash. I had to add the picture of me and Britt because 1) She hadn't had a pic on the blog in a while and she is one of my most loyal blog readers (Hi Britt!) 2) She was the first Chi O I met thanks to her cousin being my gamma chi 3) We've been roommates for two semesters now and this is probably only our 3rd picture ever.
Okay, now that I've finished that spill. Katie is going to blognap tomorrow and chat it up about whatever while I blognap her blog to do my thing. Katie is probably the funniest person you will EVER meet. She continually has me cracking up, sometimes when we're talking I seriously feel like I'm talking to myself because we are so similar (for example our extreme love of Christmas and owl pajamas, enough said). So that's about all for today, my happy moment for today goes to getting a postcard from Kayln from Japan. I love snail mail, almost as much as I love hearing from her! Love ya'll lots!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment