Hello world! I have missed you dearly, the blogosphere has been a little low on my priority list this past week, which is so unfortunate since it was my new year's resolution to document 2010. Let's see what all I have been up to since we last chatted. When I first logged on tonight I thought it had been a week since I updated but I just realized that it has only been 4 days which makes me feel a little better. So let's see, on Friday my groups rolled out with some stellar presentations. We had Big Red come in to our class for Selling and Sales to assist with our presentation, which was a huge hit with our class and teacher. So after that Kara and I hit the road for Cway. Most of my friends were heading home for the weekend and since last weekend's trip seemed a little short since I got home so late I figured why not make a hair appointment and head home. We had a little jam session the whole way home and caught up on life in general which was great. It's so strange to go from living with someone everyday for two years to having to actually schedule hang out time. I got my haircut on Friday afternoon, which was definitely my happy moment for that day. I love my hairdresser, she rocks and I always love the way my hair looks afterwards. On Saturday, the whole family loaded up and went to the races in Hot Springs. Jake and I hadn't ever been before and it was a blast, I just love my family. Mom and I were talking about it later how we feel so sad for people who don't enjoy spending time with their families because we all just have so much fun together. I think part of the reason I love weekends at home has to go to the consistency of Sundays, I love waking up on Sundays knowing exactly where we will sit at church, knowing that I will almost always being running 5 minutes later than I should be, knowing Jacob will be mad because I wasn't ready on time, knowing that we will eat Cracker Barrel afterwards, and that I'll then get to come home and change into my bumming clothes. All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and my happy moment for today goes to coming back and being reunited with the "group." I just love my friends, they are just so stinkin' wonderful I don't know how I ever lived without them. I know this was a long post but one last thing: On Tuesday I have a very special treat for all my bloggy friends, Katie Schuett is going to guest blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh whats up chi-o's
ReplyDelete