Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blur of a Post

So I never thought that finding time to blog would be this difficult. I wish I had some great excuse for it but in all honesty blogging just fell to the bottom of the importance pile. Here's an update on my life since we last talked. I went home late Friday night to surprise my mom for her birthday which was Saturday. It was great! She was super excited and I was thrilled to be home, even if it was just a flying trip. We went on Saturday and ate breakfast at Stoby's which pretty much made my day and then to top if off Mom and I went and got pedicures! I just love when my toes have a fresh shiny coat of polish. I went for a spring color so when I look down I can pretend its summer time. Sunday we all went to church and out to lunch at Cracker Barrell. I've pretty much spent the last two days just studying and working on group projects. This is kind of a quick thrown together post without pictures, but a little is better than nothing. I don't have anything school related tonight so I'll try to do a cute, fun post then. Oh and here's my list of happy moments for the past couple days, getting mail from my mom and dad (it had a sonic card in there!!), having a thank-you on the thank-you sheet this week (thanks Fargo!), getting to spend the two hour ride to Conway catching up with Meagan, and being able to make a haircut appointment on such short notice for this weekend! Talk to you soon (promise this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment