
The Bartender for the evening, thanks Jake!

The whole group, I seriously have the best friends EVER!!

Love them so much, thanks for the most fabulous 21st a girl could imagine!

Me & Schuey!

Thanks for pit stopping in Conway for my Birthday!

Me & Kat!

Reunited & it feels so good!


Close up of the gorgeous cake, Lisa's Cake Boutique did a GREAT job!!

The cake again!

KB & Me at Old Chicago for the 1st Drink!!

Time for the BIRTHDAY post!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I had the best week long celebration ever. I have the absolute best friends and family ever. On the Thursday before my birthday Schuett rode back to Conway with me and we met up with Emily and KB at Old Chicago at midnight so I could order my first legal drink! It was so much fun, nothing like a birthday cake shot to start your 21st birthday off right, ha. My actual birthday was spent running errands with Schuett and eating breakfast at my regular birthday breakfast spot, Stoby's of course. That night my parents pulled out all the stops and threw me the best birthday party I've ever had. It was so much fun. I love them so much for taking the time to put together such a great night for me and my friends. We had a seafood boil and all my friends from Fay were there and so were my faves from Conway. It was like the best of both worlds! My grandma made me a red velvet cake and my mom also ordered me a cake from Lisa's Cake Boutique. Nini's cake tasted awesome, as always but I was so excited to have a store bought cake too. The cake from Lisa's was SO cute my mom did such a great job picking out a cake that was 100% me! I loved how everything from the party was coordinating, all my friends were like at least we know now where you got your love of coordination and birthdays, ha. On top of that my sweet friends had put together the ultimate girly 21st birthday gift including tiara and nail polish! I have to say 21 was probably the best birthday so far. I can't wait to see what else this year has in store. Ps. Sorry this post was so delayed, the continued birthday celebration pics will come with the Panama post! Love ya bloggy friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment