Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Summer Please, Please, Please Hurry. Love Katie

Dear Summer, I need your golden rays of happiness to fill my life as soon as possible please. I need my days to consist of snow cones and work and working out and hanging out with my Conway loves. Thanks, Katie.

So that's my plea with summer, I am currently on the slow trek to the finish line of my junior year. I can't believe this year is almost over, that's sooo sooo crazy. I still feel like this should be the end of my freshman year. I am two classes, two projects, and three tests away from the finish line. In all honesty I really can't complain I don't have more than one thing due on any given day and if it wasn't for the enormity of my internship project hanging over my head I really wouldn't feel overwhelmed at all. Right now my days are pretty much just constantly spent in a state of trying to finish school work or sleeping. I'm pumped because I am done with both of my Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes so the only thing on my agenda tomorrow is work. I'm hoping that with the morning off I'll be able to go to the baseball game tomorrow night if it isn't FREEZING, which is exactly what it was all day today, unbelievably cold. Well, I guess I should get off of here so I can get back to the land of productivity. Love ya lots bloggy friends, picture post coming as soon as I do something fun enough to warrant documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment