Hey bloggy friends (or the one of you that's left since I've left the blogosphere unattended for so long)! I would like to say that my ridiculously long blog break was due to some crazy, outrageous save the world summer I was having, but let's be real that would be a lie. Basically, I just got lazy with the whole blog thing, but with a new school year I'm trying to get back with it. I love being able to look back through the old posts I do have and really want to try and be more intentional with trying to blog. I would try to catch you up with all that's happened since April but that would probably just overwhelm me and cause me to quit blogging again so we're cutting our losses and moving forward from here. With that said, the first week of classes are finally over and so far they seem to be going pretty well. I love that I'm finally in classes that I really enjoy. I'm loving my Public Relations Cases class and creative strategy seems like it should be interesting. I also love that most of my classes have people in them that I have been in class with before, everyone said that eventually you would have all the same people in your classes because your all majoring in the same thing and its finally happened! Yay! Well my happy moment for today goes to opening my window this morning to the wonderful cooler weather and burning my favorite honeysuckle candle while I got ready. Happy weekend blog friends, I'll leave you with a picture of all the Conway Chi O's, love them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment