Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday

Happy Monday friends! Today was a "real" Monday including Chapter. For some reason school never really seems to be "real" until we have our first chapter when we get all the dates for everything in the semester. This semester is going to be so great! I just am so stinking excited. My schedule is busy but completely doable and I just can't wait for all the fun things that are scheduled and will pop up. I'm getting so excited about our first function, Yippie Chi O. This is probably in my top three favorite functions we have each year. It's just so so so much fun. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear, ha. Today's happy moment was only having one class. It was so nice to have the WHOLE afternoon to run errands and do some stuff I had been putting off. Well, I guess I'll leave ya'll with my favorite picture from senior night. Hope ya'll had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment