Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I am LOVING the sunshine & warm weather! Today is one of those great days where I really don't have that much on my plate, I've already worked out and done my homework! Woohoo! I don't have any class on Tuesdays which is kind of random but really nice. It gives me time to get stuff done that I don't have time to do on Mondays and Wednesdays when I work till 5 and then have class until 8:30 or 9:30. All I have tonight is Bible study, I feel like I should be doing something really important right now but I'm just loving the weather and the time to catch up on life. This is one of those just day to day posts that I'm sure no one will want to read but I'm just in a happy mood and felt like blogging. Let's talk about how excited I am to be going on a cruise on spring break, I'm so excited! I can't wait to spend a week just hanging out and catching some rays with my faves! Sorry for the random post but I hope everyone has a fantastic sunny day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment