Friday, April 15, 2011
Lazy Friday Night
Today is one of those rare, cold, wet, all-around dreary nights. I got off work and had plans of going to eat with friends then we would head to the baseball game but the chilly temps and rain called off the second half of those plans. Katie & Heather & I went to eat at Chili's and made the executive decision that movies and cookies back at the house would be a much better end to our week than freezing at the baseball field. So currently I am sitting here listening to music and typing this while they are watching a scary movie on the TV. Lucky for me because they know me so well they also rented Billboard Dad so once this scary movie is off we are watching that! I just really can't even put into words how blessed I am to live the life I live. I just LOVE it so much and it literally makes me want to cry when I think that I graduate in less than a month and won't have the same faces to greet me each day after class or work. I know God has great things planned for my future and I'm excited to see what those plans look like but at the same time I just love my life right now so much I can't imagine it being much better, but I said the same thing about high school and college proved me wrong again with more fun and more friends so maybe the real world won't be as scary as it seems. I'm trying to play catch up for my little blog break, I still have some posts I need to do that will include pictures but right now I just felt like typing out all the little thoughts hopping around in my head. Happy Friday blog friends, I hope you have a great relaxing weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment