Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back


So, after making a big deal on my last post about trying really hard to update everyday I miss two days. In my defense the Internet in the house has been down, weak excuse but at least I actually have stuff to say since I missed some days, ha. Let's see on Sunday I went to Church at Arkansas with Meagan and Abbi. The sermon was so good. It was on how we should be less selfish which is something I struggle with. It's so easy to be unselfish when you want to be but so hard to be unselfish all the time. It's been my goal for the week to be less selfish and I'm trying to do it not just in big things but also in all the little everyday things. I keep reminding myself how much it can help brighten my day when someone sacrifices her time or energy for me so the least I can do is do it for someone else. After church I spent the afternoon catching up with some friends I hadn't had the chance to see in a while. Sunday night since we didn't have school on Monday we went over to Nic and Austin's house and hung out. So see blog world I actually do go out some, ha. Monday was a fairly calm day with not a whole of stuff going on. I met my parent's in Alma to pick up some stuff I forgot when I moved back up. It was good to see them even if it had only been a week since I came back, I am definitely a family person and love getting to see them every chance I get. The picture I put up is from Dad's day this year and I just love it, I put it up in a frame in my room just the other day. This week is going to be a busy week. I had a GAMMA meeting this afternoon and start my internship tomorrow. We have Bible study starting on Thursday and I am so excited about that I love the girl's in it and Colby and Amy do an awesome job leading it. I learned a whole lot last semester during it so I'm eager to start back up. I guess I should probably wrap this up and finish up some stuff for class tomorrow. My little bit of happy moment for the day was having time to hang out with Kara between class and GAMMA. It's still so weird to go from seeing her everyday for two years to having to actually plan to hang out. I got so lucky when it came to roommates because we just worked so well together. Well it's good to be back blogging, talk to you tomorrow blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment