
Today is one of those just great, kind of lazy Saturdays. I'm doing my laundry right now and in between switching it out I'm watching Runaway Bride on TV while drinking some orange juice. I love Runaway Bride it's probably my favorite movie of all time. I literally watched it almost every night for a whole summer. I just love it, it's so cute! Plus, I love orange juice, my Papa told me that drinking orange juice makes you smile, so I can't help but smile every time I drink it. I don't have any large plans for the rest of the day, I'm going to finish up my laundry and workout. I need to go do a little running around this afternoon to get some stuff done before next week. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, we watched Paranormal Activity last night and I DO NOT watch scary movies, like my friends were asking me what the last scary movie was that I watched and I'm not sure that I have ever actually watched a "true" scary movie. So we watched it last night and wow it was so stinking scary. Let's just say I remembered again that I don't like scary movies. I just don't understand why anyone would want to watch a movie and be scared. So after that terrifying movie we decided to watch a happier movie, The Proposal. I have a serious love of chick flicks and I am not ashamed of it. Today's random picture is from Labor Day weekend when we all went to OSU, I just love it because it's in black and white. My happy moment for today was being able to wake up with out having anywhere to be or anything specific to do. Well, I just wanted to go ahead and get a blog post in for the day. Have a happy bumming around Saturday friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment