It's finally Friday!!! Yay. This weekend is going to be a pretty chill weekend for me. The cough medicine was amazing I finally slept a full night and that was much needed. I recruited Sgibs to go see The Lovely Bones with me tonight after we attempt to hit up a spin class at the HPER. During my selling and sales management class today a woman from the career center came and discussed the upcoming career fair. The thought of actually being a grown-up in the real world with a real job makes me want to barf, but not as much as the thought of trying to find a big person job. I have no idea how I'm supposed to go about such a thing, ugh. Oh well that's definitely an issue I'm going to just ignore for the time being. I love Friday afternoons, I might like them more than any other part of the weekend. Friday afternoons are always so open and carefree and the whole weekend is in front of you. So far this Friday afternoon I've read some of my book, done a little facebooking, and will probably conclude it with a little nap. I can't think of anything else that makes for a more perfect afternoon, well maybe other than adding in a trip to Sonic. I feel as if my blog may make my life seem a little dull to others, but I just absolutely love it. I love the everydayness of things, don't get me wrong I love when exciting, busy, different things happen but for the most part I just really enjoy the everydayness of being me. I used to feel as if I should always have something really big going on or I should always being going out and I still feel that way sometimes but lately I have just been trying to remember that I don't always have to be doing something huge to have a good time. It's so hard for me to realize that it's okay if I'd rather go to the movie or out to dinner with my friends than go to some crazy party all the time. Well that was my little spill for today, ha. So my little happy moment for the day goes to the general Friday afternoon. There is just nothing happier than a Friday afternoon. And since I'm in the mindset that a blog post should include pictures here's yet another old picture from last semester. Hope everyone has a great Friday afternoon/evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment