Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Ok, So Third Time's A Charm
So this is my third day in a row to try and update the blog, but since it seems as if the internet hates me. So I'm hoping that this one will actually update. Since I haven't talked to all my bloggy friends in a while I actually have a little bit to update on. Let's see Monday was busy but great, I had my second day at my internship and I have an office. I was so excited to get an office, I just figured I'd be shoved in some conference room but nope I have my own office with a chair and a desk and a computer, I was so excited. And since we already are talking about AAO today I got to set up my e-mail account and voicemail so that was pretty exciting. This week has been packed between interning and all the stuff leading up to initiation. I am so excited for the little owls to finally get initiated!! The weather men are calling for ice and snow tomorrow so I guess we will find out if they are actually right or not. I know this isn't really much of a quality post but it's going to have to do since I still need to shower. My happy moment for Monday was having a ride to my second class so I didn't have to walk in the super cold grossness. My happy moment for Tuesday was getting out of my last class super early. And my happy moment for today was finding someone to go workout with me at like 9:30 tonight, thanks Schuey!! Goodnight bloggy friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment