
Hey world! Today's was one of those wonderfully normal days. You know the days where you just wake up and are in a good mood and it just keeps going throughout the day. I woke up before my alarm which always makes me happy and my classes seem super interesting and even though the HPER was super busy I got a machine super fast and then I managed to buy all my books used. I just love days where all the little things line up. So today while I was writing down all the stuff from my syllabus I realized that my BIRTHDAY is in 66 days (if I counted right) which also means spring break is in 66 days!!! We are going to Panama City for spring break, but I prefer to refer to it as we are going to the beach for my BIRTHDAY!! I'm so excited, it's going to be so much fun. What could be more fun than a week on the beach! I cannot wait! Yay, yay, yay! Today's pic, is from Labor Day weekend and was as close to a summer of a picture that I could find. So today's little bit of happy moment was knowing people in all of my classes. So, yes, I know this sounds lamer than lame but I hate when I don't know anyone on the first day of school.

No comments:
Post a Comment