Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back to Fay

So I made the trek back to Fay yesterday. It was sad to leave but great to be back. I went to one last breakfast at Stoby's before I headed back which was a perfect way to end my trip back in Cway. After that I finished loading up big red and headed back, I have actually managed to get unpacked and pretty much settled back in. Its so great to be back and get to see all my friends I haven't seen for 5 weeks! We all just picked right back up like it had been 5 minutes, ha. The girls (Katie, Dan, Kat, & Meag) all went to JJ's for dinner before we headed home to get ready and hit up Dickson. It was so much fun to see everybody! I felt like everyone was out last night and it was just so much fun to see all my Fayetteville friends in one place. Today me and Meag went to church before I headed to a wedding shower for another chi o, I swear it feels like everyone is getting married right now, ha. Here's a few pics of last night, love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment