Tuesday, January 18, 2011
My last first day of school...well sort of
So today classes started, my last first day of school, except I didn't have any class. My actual first day of school will be tomorrow when I go to scuba! I am so excited for scuba! There are three other chi o's who are also taking the class the first 8 weeks so we will all be certified to go scuba diving while were on a cruise for spring break. I have always wanted to go scuba diving and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to learn and then have a pretty much immediate chance to actually go somewhere cool and dive. As excited as I am for spring break I don't want it getting here too fast since that would mean half of the semester is over and I really don't want that. So far I'm loving being back in Fay and catching up with everyone again. Tomorrow is my welcome back to reality day where I have a half day at my internship and then class. I'm hoping that since its the first day the lab part of the class won't go the whole time so I'll be able to make it to US Pizza for a birthday party for some of the girls whose birthdays fell over the holidays. For the most part I'm ready to get back into some sort of schedule for the semester and have an idea of how my weeks will look. Happy Tuesday friends hope your week back to reality is going GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment