So the goal for this year in the blogosphere was for me to blog 90 times. I've only done two so far, well this one makes 3 and I'm already struggling, ha. I refuse to start falling behind when I have no excuse so here goes. Let's see today was mostly spent trying to get organized and ready to head back to school. I start my internship on Wednesday and I am so excited/nervous/excited/nervous basically every 2 seconds my feelings change. I am really excited to get some really great experience at a place that I have been wanting to intern/work since my freshman year of college, but at the same time if you know me at all you know new things make my tummy hurt. I get so nervous when it comes to doing something new, I'm really trying to get better at not worrying and I think I've made some mild progress. I mean I was the kid who had to take mylanta for six weeks straight because kindergarten gave me separation anxiety...embarrassing, I know. I'm just ready to be three weeks into my internship and semester so I can know better what to expect and what I'm doing. To help me knock out one of the things I'm worried about my mom is going to help me try and figure out some work outfits tomorrow. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal but if I don't have to worry about creating some business outfit pre-8am the less stressed I'll be. Ok, so sorry for the ramble but that's basically all that has been on my mind for the past couple of days. The break is winding down which is always bittersweet. I am so excited to see my friends on Saturday but I'm also sad to leave home and my family.
So on to a more fun topic, this past weekend I went to a friend's wedding in Tulsa. This was my first friend/chi o wedding and it was SO MUCH fun! Dani and I stayed with Heather and she showed us around her hometown. The wedding was gorgeous and Kristen m
ade a gorgeous bride. It was so much fun getting to catch up with all the Chi O's a year older than me who were at the wedding! All in all it was a GREAT weekend. All the pictures in this post are from the wedding reception!
ade a gorgeous bride. It was so much fun getting to catch up with all the Chi O's a year older than me who were at the wedding! All in all it was a GREAT weekend. All the pictures in this post are from the wedding reception!


No comments:
Post a Comment