So last week marked the first "real" week back to school and "real" non-break life. Last week was the first week where snow didn't interrupt the week and I started all my classes and worked Monday, Wednesday, Friday at my internship. I'm definitely not used to being quite so busy during the semester but so far I'm really liking it. I love routine and having to be somewhere from 8-5 MWF means that I have to be productive in my off time and that I have to get up around the same time each day. To celebrate the end of the first week back to real life Dani, Heather, Chan, and I took a little trip to Stillwater to see Chan's boyfriend and a bunch of his/our friends. It was so much fun, those boys can just spin you around the dance floor all night long which is one of my favorite things to do! Saturday we got to watch the boys do some work on the farm/ranch, I'm not really sure what to call it. After they finished that up we rode four-wheelers; it was such a beautiful day and it was so nice to be able to enjoy it outdoors. We got back earlier today which gave me some time to finish up my homework and do some laundry and just get resettled for the week. Unfortunately the weather for this week doesn't look like its going to be as sunny or warm with a chance of winter weather for the middle part of the week! I'm hoping it doesn't cancel my scuba class because this is the week we get to get in the pool with the tanks on and learn some real skills, I'm so excited about doing that on Wednesday. I have pictures to put up but its cold outside and my camera is in my car and I don't want really want to venture out there right now, ha. Happy Sunday bloggy friends! UPDATE: I added the pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment