Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So before I get started on all the exciting things ahead for this next year I figured I should try and do a highlights of 2010! 2010 was an AWESOME year with lots of great times! So here we go on the best of 2010! I think the easiest way to update is a month by month play by play!

January: We celebrated Nat's 21st, went to the liberty bowl, and I started an internship with AAO.
February: Threw a surprise party for Sgibsy, came home for Mom's birthday, started the extreme countdown for my birthday. (I'm starting to see a trend that my friends and I love birthdays)

March: I turned 21! We continued my birthday with a week of celebrating in Panama City.
April: I went to Dallas with PRSSA and got to go to a Rangers game, went to the races with the fam, and we had formal unknown!

Summer (May, June, & July): Finished up my junior year, went back to Conway to work at CVCC for the summer, went on vacation to Florida, moved into a house in Fayetteville with my faveies.
August: Time to move back to Fayetteville, had a fantastic time on rush team and ended up with a new pledge class of 104, started my SENIOR YEAR

September: School is back in full force, time for Yippie Chi O ( one of my favorite functions), football & tailgating season started.

October: Owl-O-Ween and football pretty much sum up this month.
November: Finished up football season (except for the Sugar Bowl!), went camping for the first (and more than likely last/only) time, lots of girls nights outs.

December: One of my favorite months of the year consisted of lots of Christmas-ness with family and friends and an amazing internship opportunity with a PR firm in Fayetteville which I can't wait to start in January.


I think its a safe bet to say 2010 was my best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment