Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why I Like Winter....


So I'm back in Fay and successfully moved in. I'm pretty sure I won't know where any of my stuff is for at least a month but all of it does have a home, ha. My bed area looks pretty cute so far, I still have some pictures to put up but that's probably not going to happen tonight. I'm so glad that I finally got to see all my girls back in Fay. Today's pic is just another random of some of my Fayetteville friends, I promise I'll post actual new pictures that pertain to new posts at some point.

So on my way back to school today I decided that instead of whine about how much I hate winter I should create a list of reasons I love/like/tolerate winter. Here goes (this may be quite short)


  • I LOOOVVVE scarves.

  • Peacoats are super cute

  • Hot Chocolate (enough said)

  • Fires in the fireplace

  • Christmastime

  • Warm sweats

  • You're never hot enough to sweat

Well that was pretty short, but at least it was somewhat of a list. Today's happy moment was organizing my backpack. I love starting the semester off with organized binders with everything hole punched and labeled. I'm pretty sure this makes me a super nerd, but school supplies are so exciting. Well, I'm going to finish everything up for tomorrow. Talk to you later bloggy friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Again...not in the "favorite Fayetteville friends" Cool...

    I will give you the benefit of the doubt in that when I made the same comment on the last blog, it was about 30 seconds ago. Still...

    ReplyDelete